Pages

March 20, 2010

Playin' around....

I am in love with Pioneer Woman! For those of you who haven't read her blog, she is a city girl turned ranch wife and blogs about daily adventures of life on the ranch. She has 4 kids, aka 'punks', she refers to her husband as Marlboro Man (MM) and also has a cooking blog which is not meant for anyone who wants to eat healthy, a photography blog (where I downloaded the action sets I played around with this morning) and she also homeschool's her punks. I highly recommend reading it - although if you are hungry I would recommend NOT visiting that portion until you've eaten - it will make you want to run out and get whatever is on her list (providing you don't already have it) and make it that instant. It takes serious willpower I'm telling ya!

Ok, so this morning I was playing around w/ several pictures I have taken in the last few years...here are the results!


 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment