Pages

February 18, 2009

WOW!!!

I do not feel like I'm 10 weeks along already....I haven't had any symptoms. I feel absolutely wonderful!! There are still days when I wonder - am I just eating too much and that's why I've put on the weight or am I really in fact preggo??? It just doesn't seem real just quite yet! Next Tuesday is my second appointment with my nurse midwife, we will go over my blood work and I'm hoping we will get to hear a heartbeat.

The last two nights I've had several strange dreams...two nights ago I dreamed that I had twin girls. Even though we aren't going to be finding out what we are having part of me is hoping for a boy. I've always wanted to have a boy first to be the protective older brother of his little sister...anyways back to my dream. Such a strange dream - the whole birth process was totally skewed (I will spare you the details). All I know is that it woke me up. And the one I dreamed last night was so very strange I won't even mention it...LOL! I guess that's what pregnancy does to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment