Pages

November 3, 2008

A Tall Order...

Here's my list of wants...I'm sure I will miss a few but I think these will cover the majority!

~I want a steam dryer.
~I want to grow old with my husband.
~I want to have at least three kids, preferably a boy first.
~I want to move into a bigger house with more storage space or build a new one.
~I want to win the lottery so that I can build my new house...lol!
~I want to be a stay at home mom when I have a family.
~I want to be a full time graphic designer working from home.
~I want to not have to work just to be the insurance provider.
~I want to live life to the fullest.
~I want to own my own horse, so that I can ride whenever I want...this weather is not helping.
~I want to travel to Italy, Australia, Greece and someplace tropical.
~I want to be closer to all my Michigan friends.
~I want to have friends around here that I can call and say 'let's go to a movie'.
~I want my college degree!
~I want to not have to pay loans.
~I want to live out west someday on a ranch with lots of cattle and horses!
~I want to feel that tingly feeling when I see my husband coming home from a hard days work.

I think that's a pretty good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment