Pages

May 8, 2012

Weekly Meal Plan - May 6-11

Well hello there! It has been to long since I have made a meal plan of any sort...I have been winging it lately. I actually made one this week and am going to try my darnedest to stick to it! Although I have to say that once we hit this time of year (spring, the hubby in the fields and getting home later aka 'Ag Deployment') I tend to not cook as much. I do a lot more grilling or we eat salads, I'm even happy with just a lunch meat sandwich.

I try to have the little man fed around 7 pm sometimes I eat with him and leave Jay to fend for himself. Sometimes if I want to make something I know the little man won't eat, I'll feed him one of his favorites and then cook the meal right around 7:30 so that it is ready when Jay gets home. I never thought I would be one of those parents who cook different meals but when you have a kid who turns picky you will do anything to try to get him to eat! A lot of times the little stinker just prefers to graze all evening, he'll have fruit then he will have crackers, then something else - I swear he is a bottomless pit!

Here is my Meal Plan this week - I planned it all w/ foods I have at home. That's another bonus to this time of year - my grocery bill lightens as I don't cook as often.

Sunday
  • Steak Tips in Gravy w/ Crock pot Mashed Potatoes
Monday
  • FFA Banquet
Tuesday
  • Brats & Hotdogs on the grill
Wednesday
  • (Crockpot) Dump Chicken - new pinterest recipe
Thursday
  • Boys are on their own as my sister and I will be attending the Jason Aldean/Luke Bryan concert at the Civic Center
Friday
  • Taco Pasta
Saturday
  • Shrimp Scampi

No comments:

Post a Comment