Pages

February 6, 2012

Weekly Meal Plan: February 5th to February 11th

Whoops! Here is the meal plan a day late and I have already switched a few things up haha! Hopefully I'll be able to get on sometime this week to post a few recipes.

This week is going to be a bit crazy! I started a new job today and with that new job comes new hours. I start a whole hour earlier than my old job (but I get out 30 minutes earlier than I used to)...so we will be establishing our new routine this week.

I tend to make meals that are easy and quick during the week, I save the more in depth meals for the weekend.

Sunday
  • Lunch - PB & J, fruit
  • Dinner - Superbowl snacks: Quesadillas, guacamole, fiesta ranch dip, pita chips, hummus
Monday
  • Bean & Cheese Enchiladas w/ Salad

Tuesday
  • Chili w/ Cornbread or Biscuits

Wednesday
  • Chicken & Stuffing Casserole

Thursday
  • Wings @ Bowling Alley

Friday
  • Leftovers

Saturday
  • Lunch - PB & J or Mac & Cheese
  • Dinner - Orange chicken w/ brown rice & veggie

No comments:

Post a Comment