This week is going to be a bit crazy! I started a new job today and with that new job comes new hours. I start a whole hour earlier than my old job (but I get out 30 minutes earlier than I used to)...so we will be establishing our new routine this week.
I tend to make meals that are easy and quick during the week, I save the more in depth meals for the weekend.
- Lunch - PB & J, fruit
- Dinner - Superbowl snacks: Quesadillas, guacamole, fiesta ranch dip, pita chips, hummus
- Bean & Cheese Enchiladas w/ Salad
- Chili w/ Cornbread or Biscuits
- Chicken & Stuffing Casserole
- Wings @ Bowling Alley
- Lunch - PB & J or Mac & Cheese
- Dinner - Orange chicken w/ brown rice & veggie