Pages

May 13, 2009

Ice Cream......or lack there of.....

So the other night Jay and I go to have some ice cream. I had a small tub of Peach Sherbet and a container of Blue Bunny Cookie Dough. I haven't had a bowl of ice cream in several weeks and it was sounding good. Well, I figured there was plenty of cookie dough for the both of us, well Jay opens it up and there's not enough for two servings. So I told him I wanted the cookie dough and he could have the other kind (I've only had one bowl of the cookie dough before this). So he gets out the sherbet and just grabs a spoon so I look into the container and it's almost all gone....so apparently someone was sneaking around eating all the ice cream!! I've realized now that I'm going to have to keep the ice cream stocked if I get a sudden craving for it so this never happens again...

No comments:

Post a Comment