Pages

April 2, 2009

Can't Sleep

So it's almost 6 am and I've been up since around 3:30 am!! I have been on the computer for the last hour! So far I haven't been able to upload pics of my new nephew due to a missing cord....but for those of you who would like to know - he arrived around 4 pm on April 1 and was 9 lbs 14 oz and 19 inches long. His name is Camden James and he has a mass of dark hair on his head and is adorable!

In other news.....I leave for Michigan w/ Christy and Troy (other nephew) on Friday evening and it will probably be a long drive because we will most likely hit Chicago traffic (gag) and I will be a very tired driver!! Apparently the little sea monkey gives mommy bad motion sickness therefore I do not passenger well (specially if I am in the backseat!). I can't wait for that to go away!!! Of course I have waited to pack till the absolute last minute which means rush packing....hopefully I don't forget anything important (like registration papers that dad needs)!!!



To help me remember please send me a text asking if I have the following things:
-Registration papers
-Jinx serum
-cameras
-garage sale items
-me, my bags and my purse (HAHA)

Thank you all for listening to my early early morning ramblings - I have found my camera cord (on the floor, under the desk in my old office)...Here's the little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment