Pages

January 21, 2009

So Happy

So I've tried keeping this wonderful exciting news to myself for way too long!! On January 3, Jay and I found out that we will be expecting a new arrival. I immediately got online to figure out my due date (from babycenter.com) and found out that I am due September 11, 2009!! We cannot wait and are so very excited!! I am 6 weeks and 5 days today!

My first doctor's appointment is January 27th, I have been anxiously awaiting this day for the last several weeks. We told our parents and close family the week after we found out - Jay would come home at night from working on the farm w/ his family and ask if we could tell them yet. I finally broke down the following Saturday. We went over to his parents and then told his grandparents and aunt & uncle. We called my parents on Sunday evening.

I feel absolutely wonderful! I have not yet had any morning sickness or any of the other symptoms that go with early signs of pregnancy. I am thanking my lucky stars for this right now. Although I am having slight vision problems, I stare at a computer screen all day and some days my vision is slightly fuzzy, so I'm thinking that I need to get in to see my eye doctor.

Well, that is all for now - I will update as soon as I know more!

No comments:

Post a Comment